This is a concept app made with Adobe XD that involves creating community work projects that go through a city’s municipal system to create the right pathways to see direct action taken. I am trying to consider all the legality, zoning and other parameters that would occur during the process of putting a request through an app. I believe, you shouldn’t have to jump through hoops to change your community.
The duality of the name comes from the idea of a community working together and a work is also a name for a project. There are 2 versions of this app. A mobile version for the citizens of the community and a desktop version for admin which will be members of a cities municipal court.
Adobe XD, Illustrator
• User can submit requests for community projects
• Gain proper approval and signatures for required construction to avoid legal or zoning issues
• Allow users to contribute to the change of their community by donating funds or materials
• Users can gain and track community service hours
• Educate citizens about their community leaders
• Spam or fake user accounts
• Tracking of time and funds
• Spam requests
• User are verified through phone number
• Funding will be dealt with city’s treasury department
• Community service hours are handle by the city's park and recs department
Request a new project, a city repair or community service.
Get requests approved, push notification or email is sent to the correct city council member.
Citizens/benefactors can donate funding or materials to a project.
Licensed professional or Contract workers will be hired for the duration of the construction process.
Additionally, qualified volunteers can assist in certain approved projects to obtain or gain community service hours.
• Admins can view requests from the community to be approved or denied
• Admins can track and deal out community service hours
• Allow admins to view contractor data for community works
• View am agenda of ongoing events
• View any work related documentation
With request going directly through the cities municipal building, the proper official can be presented with recent community concerns.
Funding will be dealt with city’s treasury department to keep track of donated funds and materials.
City Officials can view a calendar with all ongoing community works, contractors and pending or active requests.
City Officials can assign and track community service hours of their citizens.
Licensed professional or Contract workers will be hired can be hired and contacted through the city records.